haha *****......

czone13

lol ok hey everyone i jus got home with a blue spotted puffer (BEAutiful fish). prolly my most favorite and put him in my 35 gallon. and a damsal for my 2.5 gallon lol. ***** solld me him for guess how much.............$9.99 lol i laughed so hard lol. the guy was writing the number down on a yellow sheet for the desk for check out and i laughed outloud not even joking u lol. i was like wow thanx they are so dumb this is the most beatiful fish i think ive ever seen in my life and i got it for 10 bucks lol. made me laugh i willl post pics soon, i think its a blue spotted puffer. again ill post pics by the weekend

alyssia

I have had the same thing happen to me at my lfs more than once. Some of those clerks are idiots.

crox

Originally Posted by cZoNe13
lol ok hey everyone i jus got home with a blue spotted puffer (BEAutiful fish). prolly my most favorite and put him in my 35 gallon. and a damsal for my 2.5 gallon lol. ***** solld me him for guess how much.............$9.99 lol i laughed so hard lol. the guy was writing the number down on a yellow sheet for the desk for check out and i laughed outloud not even joking u lol. i was like wow thanx they are so dumb this is the most beatiful fish i think ive ever seen in my life and i got it for 10 bucks lol. made me laugh i willl post pics soon, i think its a blue spotted puffer. again ill post pics by the weekend

Where I think you got ripped off. By me ***** sells the blue spotted puffers for guess how muc..............

mopar9012

if you got the damsal for 10 bucks...well my ***** i think sells them for like 5 bucks(give or take some)

lion_crazz

what!? Either I am really tired or the two posts above me made no sense whatsoever....
Anyways, I am anxious to see some pics of your new puffer.

chipmaker

Par for the course with *****. I bought 3 neon gobys, and a damsel there one time. The clerk wronte down proper item numbers, and such on the yellow paper thing they use. I carried them as well as some other items to the checkout counter, accompanied by my wife, who controls check book, and left her with it all while I went outside to have a smoke and wait.....She comes out and we go home...Later on a few days after this purchase I decided to return one item, and the wife gave me the receipt so I could return it, and I said this is not the receipt, as it does not have the fish on it. We checked it over and sure enough they never charged us for any of the fish.
I needed 10 pounds of live aragonite sand for a new 10 gal setup I started last week. My usual lfs sort of Pi$$ed me off with getting a run around by the clerk and the owner was not there to voice my complaint, so I left and went to ***** prepared to pay more for less.....Looked at their bagged with water live sand, all expiration tags were well within limits, but the bags water had leaked out and the sand was just damp now, and the shelf they were on was pretty rusty. I passed on the sand, decided to hit my favorite lfs when the owner was around and not have to deal with the idiot clerk.......Well owner stil was not available, just the idiot clerk, so I decided to hit ***** once again and buy the 20 or 25 pound bag that they had (only one with water in it yet) and pay the $35.00 for it, even though I only needed 8 to 10 pounds of sand.....I asked the clerk in ***** about the sand with the water missing, and said, oh, we did not know that......and she started to pull the bags off the shelf. I asked what she was going to do with them and her reply was either throw it away after taking it off inventory or maybe mark it down as damaged goods. I stated if they marked it down I may be interested and take my chances with it having leaked out most of the water, so I wound up with $25 bags of live sand for $5 a bag....I bought all they had.......and its doing fine. So ***** can be good in a lot of ways. I even got that one remaininng bag with water in it yet for $5........I say it was a good day indeed.

czone13

here he is .......
chillin on the left side of the tank.....

chilllin kinda in the middle....

lol here it is thanx ***** lol

crox

Originally Posted by cZoNe13
here he is .......
chillin on the left side of the tank.....

chilllin kinda in the middle....

lol here it is thanx ***** lol
Sorry my ***** has the Hawaiian blue spotted for $5.99. Yours looks sooooooo much nicer. :joy: :joy: :joy: