Halide/VHO system & Live Rock Pittsburgh, PA - pick up only!

perchpsk

Ok, everything must go!!! I'm tearing down my main tank.
I have a very nice retrofit lighting set-up for sale. 1 year old, bulbs are 9 months old.. need replaced soon. The retrofit was made by hellolights.com
All mounted in a nice metal reflector:
2 175 watt metal halides, 14k
2 110 watt VHO's 2 actininc bulbs
includes ballasts
$300 obo
FIGI Live Rock
100 lbs, 2 years old in my system. Real nice purple coralline growth
$250
Live Sand - about 60 lbs??? Has been in my reef for 2 years. Will only sell it all, hopefully to whoever buys the rock
$50
Please email me at perchpsk@aol.com with questions. I hope to sell ASAP.
LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!!!!! PITTSBURGH, PA AREA (Canonsburg to be exact)

perchpsk

There is a nice GSP coral and a green rasta leather that I will sell also if anyone wants them, as well as my sump, heater, protein skimmer.

ibew

Originally Posted by perchpsk
Ok, everything must go!!! I'm tearing down my main tank.
I have a very nice retrofit lighting set-up for sale. 1 year old, bulbs are 9 months old.. need replaced soon. The retrofit was made by hellolights.com
All mounted in a nice metal reflector:
2 175 watt metal halides, 14k
2 110 watt VHO's 2 actininc bulbs
includes ballasts
$300 obo
FIGI Live Rock
100 lbs, 2 years old in my system. Real nice purple coralline growth
$250
Live Sand - about 60 lbs??? Has been in my reef for 2 years. Will only sell it all, hopefully to whoever buys the rock
$50
Please email me at perchpsk@aol.com with questions. I hope to sell ASAP.
LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!!!!! PITTSBURGH, PA AREA (Canonsburg to be exact)
Im from pittsburgh 150 bucks and Ill take 50lbs of the rock and I will take the sand also my email is jpochan@yahoo.com

perchpsk

I sent you an email Ibew.
The lights are still available if anyone wants em!
I also have a 48" power compact lighting hood with built in fans!

perchpsk

PC hood was only ever used for about 2 weeks, practically brand new.
It is 4 X 96 watt Power Compact, 2 white lights, 2 actinic. Also comes with moon lights and built in fan.
I'd take $100 for it.

fishfatty

can you send me an email at crazy300exman3 at carolina dot rr dot com ....if you could please include a picture and brand, and any other info. Thanks!

perchpsk

All of the lights are still available.
Again, sorry but I'm not looking to ship the lights. I dont think I can package them good enough to properly ship them without damages and dont want to take a chance with them.
I would be willing to deliver them to some parts of OH or WV for a small fee if that helps anyone out. Not willing to ship them though, sorry!!

puff_puff_

interestead in live rock and the MH's i have a cuzzin at pitt coming in soon... i can have him transport them.. im up in scranton area...

perchpsk

Sorry but I sold the corals and fish to a friend.
The metal halide setup is available if you are interested puff puff. Just email me for details / directions if you want. Perchpsk@aol.com
Thanks!

perchpsk

K-Roc. I believe the LR is sold. If the guy doesn't buy it by the end of the week I will let you know.
Skimmer is a Jebo in sump protein skimmer.
UV Sterelizer is a 9 watt UV.

sylvius

Do you still have the PC light and is it 48" (ie will it fit on 48" tank)? Also, what kind of sterilizer is it and does it include pump? Let me know...I am in pgh and would want to pick up this weekend.