2 175 watt metal halides, 14k
2 110 watt VHO's (actininc bulbs)
all mounted in a metal reflector
includes ballasts and a timer
unit is 1 yr old, bulbs have about 9 months use on them
$300 obo
Second lighting unit:
260 watts total
4 65 watt bulbs, 2 are 12K daylights and 2 are actinics.
Also have moonlights and a fan built in.
All in a 48" black light unit.
Only 1 year old, but the bulbs only were used for less than 1 month!!!
In new condition, but the fan makes a little buzzing sound.
$95 obo
All items are available for pick-up in Pittsburgh, PA. I can arrange delivery to some parts of Ohio for a $25 fee since I travel there for work.
Feel free to email me with questions at: perchpsk@aol.com
NO I WILL NOT SHIP THEM!!!!

perchpsk

No I will not seperate the MH lights or the VHO's from the unit. It is all one unit mounted in a reflector. Must buy all or nothing, sorry!

sobsts

is the 48" still available i live in bridgeville and might be able to pick it up on monday.
thanks dave

perchpsk

Both units are available still, the above guys backed out. Email me if you are interested. Both are 48" so I dont know which one you mean!

sobsts

what brand is the power compact and where in pittsburgh do you live? I live in Bridgeville and will am very interested in the lights.

perchpsk

sounds like a deal to me sobsts. email me to set something up! I am in the Canonsburg/Cecil area near route 50 from Bridgeville. I think the brand is JBJ

sobsts

alright its a done deal we can finish it on monday i emailed you my phone number just give me a call and we can set it up.
Dave

perchpsk

Dave (sobsts) I never got your email. AOL may have spam filtered it??? Try again or post your email and I'll drop you a line.
Thanks!

sobsts

sorry about being so late getting back. Just give me a call 412-841-5907 if i dont answer just leave a message i have company all weekend thats why i was planning on monday for the final sale. Either way its a done deal so just give me a call.
Dave

perchpsk

BUMP - Halide/VHO unit MUST GO!!!! Price reduced to $250.00, need to sell this week! That's 570 watts of lighting in a 48" reflector for only $250!!!
Email me for details on the sale. Perchpsk@aol.com

perchpsk

Lights are still available. I have found a way to ship the for those interested. UPS Store has offered to package them for me to ship. The catch is you must pay shipping cost + insurance which is about $65.00.
Feel free to make me an offer for them!