halloween --- ALMOST HERE!!!

scsinet

Oh yeah... and why do so many people define their Halloween with vandalism? yeesh my parents would have KILLED me if I ever pulled that sort of thing.

trippkid

Originally Posted by SCSInet
You guys have really made me feel old.
I'm stuck at home handing out candy while kids peek in my front door to spy for their parents who wonder what the purpleish glow is when they drive by at night.
Last year, one parent was standing on the road when their kid went to the door. He peers around me then turns around and yells back "IT'S A FISH TANK MOM!"
The mother was so embarassed she actually turned her back.

Don't feel so bad, my tank lights up a good portion of our road at night, no street lights, I live in the woods. You can see it a good 1/4 mile or so at night. I get the glow question also.

ruaround

Originally Posted by HappyVac
Oh wow, thank you.
pretty amazing huh!!!??? i wish i had 1/10 the pumkin carving talent!!!

ruaround

I'm stuck at home handing out candy while kids peek in my front door to spy for their parents who wonder what the purpleish glow is when they drive by at night.
Last year, one parent was standing on the road when their kid went to the door. He peers around me then turns around and yells back "IT'S A FISH TANK MOM!"

LMAO!!! my new neighbor, who happens to be a police officer came over to ask me what i was growing... i think he was disappointed it was just a fish tank, but we stood and looked and talked at/about it for a couple hours over a couple beers... lol...

royal gang

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigerbang

That has happened to me before....They girl was selling Girl Scout cookies though.. A 400 watt 14k light near a window does seem odd if you didnt know what it was though..

pogi pants

well the weekend before halloween i'm sending the kids to sleep over their grandma's house and i'm buying a keg because it's costume party time!

so my wife went out and spent a good $500+ on halloween decor this year. i keep thinking about how much i could have done with the tank with that much money.

no vandalizing from our crowd, we want the cops as far away from us as possible. kegs are illegal in UT
stupid UT

ruaround

Originally Posted by Pogi Pants
well the weekend before halloween i'm sending the kids to sleep over their grandma's house and i'm buying a keg because it's costume party time!

so my wife went out and spent a good $500+ on halloween decor this year. i keep thinking about how much i could have done with the tank with that much money.

no vandalizing from our crowd, we want the cops as far away from us as possible. kegs are illegal in UT
stupid UT
LMAO!!! its illegal to have 2 drinks in your hands at once in UT...

itom37

I'm a med student... and I figure there's gotta be something great I can do with the cadavers... open to suggestions.

pogi pants

Originally Posted by ruaround
LMAO!!! its illegal to have 2 drinks in your hands at once in UT...

anything that is fun is illegal in UT

seasalt101

this year if tobin feels up to it he and i will be attending a halloween party thrown by our friend and lfs guy ' aka buddy the fish guy' at the store should be fun