Halloween

alix2.0

so i just saw it tonight... and i must say, it freakin rocked my socks off. never seen the original but... i thought it was insanely entertaining. gotta love Zombie!
opinions?

nicetry

Originally Posted by alix2.0
never seen the original but...
opinions?
Go rent the original. Classic horror movie and the catalyst behind the whole slasher flick genre. I'm not a fan of remakes, "reimaginings" or whatever else they call them these days. Most fall far short of the mark. Did we really need another Halloween movie?
JMO

alix2.0

i agree, i usually hate remakes. but having nothing to compare it too, i thought it was a very good movie, even if zombies wife is in it, some of the lines are a little lame, and the music is a little too "rob zombie" to really fit in with the movie (i love rob zombie it just wasnt doing it.)
very scary at some points too.

anthony17

i thought the movie was pretty scary. i have seen the original and this one was very good. i think everyone should watch it IMO

king4345

I think Zombie is a genius. He wanted to make a horror film and had ideas of what he would do with it. He used the Halloween name to make it marketable. I saw it at midnight on the 31st. I couldn't to see it. I feel the original had it's high mark. However, this is on another level of it's own and is also a very well done flick.

ledzep fan

The first DEFENITALY beats the newer one. The newer on is on and on swears and etc, and the first one was a classic. IMO nothing beats the originals. JMO

nu2salt

i saw it opening night and i loved it. icould have done without all the vulgar dialog. i think that was a little overdone. but all in all a great movie.
nicetry...we can always use a dose of michael. jmo

i am a very big fan off all the michael and jason movies. i love the jason movies so much i play jason at one of the local haunted trails all of october.