halo2

fishking

ughhh maybe listen to them talk about halo is better, im right now in my photography class and im bored as s***

grantman

I think I just finished playing the first level on the heroic setting. I am hoping that it gets better but so far I like the first game a little better. It could be that it is just a little different. The graphics are cool and the sounds are nice I don't know. The first one was just so perfect. I hope it gets better.

jon.316

game play i think is better because graphix are great and ai is much smarter. But weapons aren't as even as halo one and so i'd have to give it an 9 where halo 1 gets a full 10.

I

irenicus

I like the weapons... they seem a bit weaker than the first. I don't like the new energy/health system.
The AI is definately a lot better.
I love the new covenant battle phrases.

grantman

I started playing level 2 last night and boy when the two hunters came out it was difficult. I think it took me 30 minutes to kill them. Actually I didn't kill them the sarge got them. I didn't realize you could switch guns with the marines. I tried to kill him to get his sniper rifle but he was invincible. So I will try again today and see if having the sniper rifle will make any difference.