Hamilton 175 Watt Pendant (nc) Will Ship

jscarb2

175 watt hamilton metal halide pendant & ballast with 4 month old 10,000k bulb $75 plus shipping
WILL SHIP

sandman12

My dad has an account but only knows how to use it through ----. How do i send u money? $85 shipped?
Thanks

jscarb2

give me your zip and i will figure out shipping.the ballast is heavy.you just sign in paypal click send money then enter the email address,then amount it is simple. let me get you shipping cost first. thanks

jscarb2

$95 shipped, insured for up to $150. i have a ton of old ab boxes i had the bulb in a box all ready had to pull it out to take the pics! :D will pack it up and ship it monday.will email you a tracking number monday night thanks
EVERYONE ELSE THANKS CONSIDER IT SOLD!!!

flatzboy

Originally posted by sandman12
money has been sent!

How the your reef goin sandman? Have you got any decent sps? Whats yur plans for yur newly bought pendant? I got a nice green w/ white rim cap, a purple monti, pink birdsnest. I'm seting up a auto top off threw k-reactor. I'm thinkin off upgrading to 2x250 watt de halides or se.:D

sandman12

Its going ok, iam still getting the usual ugly brown algea instead of coraline. Iam working on getting my skimmer i made working right and setting up my 55g prop. The lights will go in the middle of the 55g prop tank with 2x110w VHO. As for SPS, i dont have too many. Dieing pink birdsnest, brown cap, orange cap, light green cap, purple tip dig, brown acro, and a scroll/cup coral. I sitll have that hydnopora if ur interested.
James
milkmanf12@aol.com