Hang on Fuge????Or Other Ideas??

tenseman

I am looking at adding a hang on FUGE and was wondering if anyone was using one and there thoughts.
The one I am looking at is 25-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W 12"H and has the pump already installed and is ready to go.
I just added a 150g sump a couple of weeks ago and was looking at adding a fuge now from everything I have read.
I wish I had read more before I bought the sump but I am new and learning from my mistakes and I couldent send it back because it was from ----.
It does however have my heater and skimmer in it and out of the way which I do like.
I wish I could turn this into a fuge and save space and money. If I could figure out how I believe I could do it, I have a garage full of tools and I am very handy.
Its a Pro Aquitics 150 with built in skimmer
My tank is a 75g by the way.
Thanks

footbag

Definately turn your sump into a fuge instead... The hang on tank fuge will be too small to have any effect on your tank. You will want to cut plexiglass baffles to add another area to your tank. Search for refugium and baffles and you should come up with a ton of info.

tenseman

I have another question though. If I turn my sump into a fuge wont it have to much flow threw it?
My overflow is rated at 600GPH and my return pump is a Cap 2200.
Would this not be to much?