Hang on Refugium WTB...PA

spankey

I am looking for a HOB refugium like the CPRs... I have an 18 " on my 46g bow. Am looking for anysize for my son's nano.. He can only go about 18". But if anyone has any size, let me know. I might buy a larger one for my tank and give him mine...
It has to be working with the pump... No lights needed. But will possibly buy them if they are a set... Doesn't matter how old it is.. As long as its in working condition..
Please let me know if you have one for sale ASAP... I tried to post to buy one on another site but the guy never responded to his posts....
Thanks ....
Spankey

nicodakat

Spankey,
I have an Ecosystem 40 that I was thinking about selling. It comes with a 13 watt lights, and a skimmer. If you log onto ecosystemaquariums.com you will see exactly what it looks like. I bought it for $350.00 2 months ago before there was a crack on my tank and I ended upgrading to a larger tank. I'm asking $250.00 plus shipping. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks,
Nico

wayne27

i have a large cpr hangon refugium w/ pump its about 25 inches wide, let me know $80 plus shipping