Hang over cures

cindyski

whats everyones favorite hangover cure?
i have to say, i have not found one yet that works, other than spending the day in bed and maybe some good old homemade chicken soup.

aarone

i just take an two aspirin and a full glass of water with some food before i go to bed after a hard drinkin night....works for me.. I dont get the hangovers...well there was this one time:happy:

cindyski

got to add your hair of the dog aarone, does work, depending how bad off you are. same with the soup, if your really bad off, just sip some broth

ekclark

Good old fashion greasy food works for me. For whatever reason, I nice burger and cheese fries can be a life saver. The problem is, depending on how often you drink, this cure could cause you to weigh 400lbs.

jkvjl

What works for me is not drinking..Nothing beats watching people act dumb. Then again most don't have to drink to act dumb

microman2k

HAHA
I AGREE! no drinking for me! well no getting drunk that is....i do love virgin pina colodas!!! they are the bomb!:happy:

cindyski

Originally posted by ekclark
Good old fashion greasy food works for me. For whatever reason, I nice burger and cheese fries can be a life saver. The problem is, depending on how often you drink, this cure could cause you to weigh 400lbs.

actually, potato chips are a good hangover munchy food, so yep, i will agree with greasy.
400 lbs! :scared:
you are right though :)

lovethesea

water, water,water,
and did I mention.........water?
and 2 extra strength excedrin.
really, water does it, it rehydrates you.
:)

nicky1.8t

when im smashed like i am right now this is what i do hasent failed me since i tried it.
when you are done drinkin have 2 glass of water 2 asprin 1-2 peice of bread . and you should be pretty good in the morning

fishkiller

NICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asprin is a diahretic.... That is the last thing you want. 3 xtra strength tylenol and a gallon of water... That is what I'm taking right now as I am fixin ta crash

[hr]
!!!!! It is 6:15 am, and I'm right there w/ ya man!!!!! I'm taking tomorrow OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAGHAQHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: Oh yeah, Pedialite is the majic hangover cure BTW. That and a phat doobie!:happy:

dave flood

Aarone, I agree with you. Asprin works the best. I drank very heavly for many years. Asprin was the only thing that worked. :happy:

orion7

Hang over cures.
Lots of water before you go to sleep.
next morning.
Red beer aka beer tomato juice and a raw egg.

joerdie

look here is the thing if you only drink a glass or two after a heavy night of drinking its not going to work all of the time. if you drink water AS you drink alchol (sp) youll be fine.
heres what i do. if i drink a beer... 8 ounces of water... right after.
if i drink wine... stop!!! wine is not good for getting drunk.. lol
if i drink shots/mixed drinks... same as beer.
i drink a lot and i rarly have trouble.