happityLogan & Emilaya101 20 long frag tank

WE are starting a frag tank. We allready have all of the equipment and everything. Emily is breaking down her 55, and we are using all of her equipment. It's going to be awesome. Im going to be putting lots of zoa frags and mostly soft corals. We will allready have 4 or 5 frags of frogspawn ready in a few weeks, but thats all emily, so pm her if you might be interested
We are going to do a 10 gallon sump and put 20 to 30 lbs of lr and some ls into it.
We will also most likely have a six line in the main tank too. I cant wait to get this started and i wll post pics of all the equipment and corals we do have tomorrow. peace

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by happityLogan
http:///forum/post/2792085
WE are starting a frag tank. We allready have all of the equipment and everything. Emily is breaking down her 55, and we are using all of her equipment. It's going to be awesome. Im going to be putting lots of zoa frags and mostly soft corals. We will allready have 4 or 5 frags of frogspawn ready in a few weeks, but thats all emily, so pm her if you might be interested
We are going to do a 10 gallon sump and put 20 to 30 lbs of lr and some ls into it.
We will also most likely have a six line in the main tank too. I cant wait to get this started and i wll post pics of all the equipment and corals we do have tomorrow. peace

Uh oh.. She's trying to trap you dude.. it's always this first step or mixing gray area and inseperable belongings that sucks you in for good... j/k

its going to be awhile for the frog spawn, and that is all emily. Ill let her know.
AND, we are def NOT together at all. Oh gross no, she's my best friend/roommate. definately never going to happen. wierd.
(shutter)

rotarymagic

http:///forum/post/2792240
its going to be awhile for the frog spawn, and that is all emily. Ill let her know.
AND, we are def NOT together at all. Oh gross no, she's my best friend/roommate. definately never going to happen. wierd.
(shutter)
Scary things can happen when you're drunk.. hahaha.

nissan577

lmao
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so true. i experience it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vomit. scuse me for a bit. ive been drunk with her more than anyone else, and i can assure you friend, its never gona happen.
but anyways we should stop this whole thing. Emily hates it when threads arnt kept clean, and this is halfly hers. (random comments= :( )

nissan577

http:///forum/post/2792249
vomit. scuse me for a bit. ive been drunk with her more than anyone else, and i can assure you friend, its never gona happen.
but anyways we should stop this whole thing. Emily hates it when threads arnt kept clean. (random comments= :( )
sorry man i didnt mean to start something

its cool, im just trying to make this thread about the frag tank, now my 8g thread, on the other hand, is open for any and all comments :D

nissan577

lol. k well i cant wait for pics! i think it will be better to put this thread in the DIY section. they have alot of frag tank there. but leave it here as well

emilaya101

Logan didn't even tell me he was starting this thread ... It's so lame already.
Now if he starts one, I will never read it.

Seriously though.

let me know how that 20long set up goes, i have a 15 long at my house collecting dust i might set up one day and use my 5.5 im setting up as a frag tank