Happy Birthday 125

wattsupdoc

Do you mean pagoda? Can I see it? Also the frogspawn. Are those the rics that look huge on the rock under the purple cap? I've got plenty shrooms. Also, I have some blue rics you might be interested in. Definetly that purple cap looks sweet.

ameno

I thought it is called pravola, I'll have to double check in the book again to be sure, It's thin and swirly and bright green, Don't have a good pic handy but you can see a piece back behind the pic of the large orange cap, also some in the overall tank pic between the orange cap and the brown cap Just above and to the right of the candy canes. I think I have a pic handy of the frogspawn. yes the green are the huge ones below the purple cap.
Blue rics do sound interesting.
So the purple cap does not look like your idao grape? I think yours is lighter, maybe what I have is not Idao but just some kinda purple cap.
Anyway we can swap out pieces of the your purple for my purple.
I think that's a good idea to get a list of 4 or 5 things to ship at once that way shipping won't be to bad.
I guess so far I have you down for a frag of purple monti and a frag of my prize blue tort

wattsupdoc

Well, I dunno, mine was sold to me as an Idaho Grape. It is definetly lighter colored than yours. It is an extremely fast grower. I think that the two fragged together would be sweet. I know that there is an ORA purple cap out there that is very dark. Mine is housed under 10,00k's right now, so possibly thats the difference in color? I have some candy canes that are kinda wierd like a translucent blue(teal i suppose) also, you might like. After looking closer at the rics they are more of an aquamarine. Heres some pics, they give a pretty good representation excet the rics look a little bluer than green...Hell I dunno
. Also these are under 10.000k's so there will be some difference under 20,000k's etc. They look really sweet under just actinics. I think you've got T5's dont you?
Yes, the purple cap, the blue tort and the pavola??is it a leather? I want to stay away from leathers pretty much. What about those candy canes, what do they look like? Those rics look tasty too.
Also, I thought I saw a pagoda, the reason I asked.
So your lookin for the AOG's the Tubs and what else? The more we can come up with the better IMO..

ameno

Yep the more we can put together the better, I guess I need to get me some more fag plugs on the way so I can start choppin

The candy canes are tan outside and bright green inside, You might as well grab one of these rics, I need to thin it out anyway, getting to close to my monti's, That is if I can get them off the rock.
The provola is not a leather, it's more like a sps, kinda strange looking stuff, but pretty cool the way it spirials out as it grows.
Yea put me down for the AOG and the tub blues and a few of the eagle eyes, If the rics are more blue then green I would be interested, just don't want anymore green right now. And the candy canes would be sweet too

wattsupdoc

Originally Posted by ameno
http:///forum/post/2872645
Yep the more we can put together the better, I guess I need to get me some more on the way so I can start choppin

The candy canes are tan outside and bright green inside, You might as well grab one of these rics, I need to thin it out anyway, getting to close to my monti's, That is if I can get them off the rock.
The provola is not a leather, it's more like a sps, kinda strange looking stuff, but pretty cool the way it spirials out as it grows.
Yea put me down for the AOG and the tub blues and a few of the eagle eyes, If the rics are more blue then green I would be interested, just don't want anymore green right now. And the candy canes would be sweet too

So we got> AOG, Blue Tubs Blues, (I have wayermelon, not eagle eyes, difference is green skirt as upposed to yellow, nice though),Candy cane , and possibly the rics. On those they really are a blue/green leaning towards the blue side, actually were blue whn I got them. But I supose they morfed some or maybe it's the 10,000 k's bein g a tad yellow. They are pretty though. I only have one I could give right now.
I have like some 9 different varieties of zoos. Or 10 maybe. I have some that are fast growers and kinda teal colored. Not green mind you, why all the teal anywys? Hell I dunno.
I've got some that are real sweet under my superactinics, but drab under the MH.I can give a good size frag of both those. They are a nice addition.I've got some reds similar to fire and ice, but more like fire and ..dark grey...

I'll grab a Tort, a purple cap, a ric, a candy cane, a pavola, ....
I hear ya on the not needing anything else green seems like everything is green, why is that?
I dont have any plugs. I can do rock rubble, or fresh cut and unmounted.. your choice. No need to mount mine if you dont have plugs.
First are the watermelon jobbers...Second are the drab ones that sweeten up under actincs(I call 'em hippies) They are super cool under actinic only. Last are the reds.

ameno

Well I looked up the pavola and it is actually called povona, Sounds almost like cheese. Ok I'll just leave them unmounted, except for maybe the tort, I will probably frag it and mount it on a piece of rock and let it set in the tank for about a week, just to make sure it aclimates from the fragging, they are pretty finicky.
i'l take some watermelons and reds for sure, they look nice,and the one ric. I do have t-5's so things are going to look different.
So we got AOG, tub blues, ric,candy cane and the watermellon and reds for me. I think we about got a list together, unless you can think of anything else for now, the frogspawn I showed a pic of was not a good pic, one is really nice, although light green everybody that sees it says it's one of there favorite things in the tank, although there not saltwater addicts like us

Well I'm off to Branson

wattsupdoc

OK, cool, so for you we got"
AOG
Blue Tubs
Reds
watermelon
Ric
Candy cane
For me we'll have
Pavona
Blue tort
Candy cane
Ric
Purple Cap
Frogspawn
Lookas like a list to me!
I'm going to do some fragging hopefully this weekend. I'll should get yours done then also.

ameno

I will start choppin on your stuff this weekend, I knew I could talk you into a piece af that frogspawn

I'm home on fridays so if you could arrange shipping to were it will arrive on friday that would work out good for me.
Can't wait to get my tub blues and Reds(fire and Ice) I've been wanting blues for a while now.

Got my superman frag yesterday, The polyps on it are BROWN

I hope they color up red like there suppose to be, I sick of green and brown.