Happy Birthday Indeed...My New 240g Tank!

pbnj

96x24x24, Reef-Ready, Euro-Braced.
This build won't really start until after the holidays. Plenty of planning ahead. Since this will be my last upgrade, I'm going to take my time!

pbnj

Originally Posted by reefaholic33
http:///forum/post/3172262
Happy Bday and great tank!! My big tank was also a bday present last year (kinda to myself granted)
Same here.

My wife chipped in by saying, "Just do it already."

mie

Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!

pbnj

Originally Posted by mie
http:///forum/post/3172350
Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!Put it in the wall!
Hahaha! Sorry, the garage is on the other side of the wall.

rlablan

If the garage is on the other side, all the more reason to put in it the wall. Makes it nice and easy!!!
Comeon.... do it!!

rlablan

I dk... I am not concerned... the cars can fend for themselves.
Our garages in AZ have like an extra area on the sides of the garage. It's like an extra 6 feet on either side of the garage for storage and then for extra parking space.
You don't by chance drive a mini do you?

pbnj

I'm in Central Texas. We don't have mini anything. :)
Garages are almost a must have. We get 1-3 hailstorms every year (sometimes bigger than golfballs). Get stuck out in that and your car will end up with a wicked case of cellulite.

flower

Happy Birthday! So...reef tank, fish only? What about a stand if you just can't put it in the wall because you want a car..LOL.