Happy Chanukah Mimzy!

hot883

I know it starts tomorrow. Just wanted to wish you a feastive celebration and to say Hi. Barry

hot883

Wittle Rowland Noland looks like the life of the party. Yea, I was the first to think of you :cheer: Have fun. Barry

mimzy

LoL, thank you very much - and a VERY happy holiday season to you as well! Still thinking of your Dad around here - here's to a happy healthy new year for all!

fedukeford

hot- im pretty sure hanukkah starts tonight... or my family just didnt read the calender right b/c we celebrated the first night tonight...

mimzy

Originally Posted by fedukeford
hot- im pretty sure hanukkah starts tonight... or my family just didnt read the calender right b/c we celebrated the first night tonight...
tonight is indeed the first NIGHT... but tommorrow is the first DAY, so... who's counting? We don't need to confuse people with the lunar calendar

hot883

I'm so confused. :notsure: j/k. Just reading the calander I have. Ha! Thanks for the wishes. Dad is doing WONDERFUL. Appreciate the thoughts and prayers that have gone out. I think Roland needs caffeine.
Get the party Bumping Yo!

hot883

Originally Posted by lovethesea
Roland is definately is LIFE of the P A R T Y !!!
Happy Holidays!!!
To you as well.

oceanists

Happy Holidays everybody... Barry good to hear your dad is doing well.
Roland has got to be one of the cutest dogs ive seen.... ever

mimzy

Originally Posted by Oceanists
Roland has got to be one of the cutest dogs ive seen.... ever
Tee Hee
thanx Oceanists. My Mom calls him "the cutest ugly dog she's ever seen." LoL, at least she likes him! :joy:

lovethesea

ahhh.......he is NOT ugly.....he is very handsome and very regal in his own cute way.......

UGLY and cute at the same time is the sea hare I have in my tank right now.