Happy Haloween!!

jonthefb

just a little note to say happy haloween to all of you. this is my favorite holiday, and i cant wait for the parties tonight!
p.s. whats everyone dressing up as, or what are your young-un's dressing up as?
im going as a smurf!
smurf ya later!
jon

twoods71

I cant wait to take the kids out so they can get me some candy. :D
Daughter - Cinderella
Daughter - Sorceress
Wife - Cave girl
Me - Death

R

rogeta

Happy Haloween!
A Sorceres and Cinderalla...what have you been reading YOUR children? lol j/k
I'll prolly be a Nerd lol..i was already a nerd last saturday for a party..the scary thing was how many people said it suited me..lol later!
~Rocco~

twoods71

Originally posted by RoGeTa
Happy Haloween!
A Sorceres and Cinderalla...what have you been reading YOUR children? lol j/k

Disney and Harry Potter
LOL. Yeah quite the combination of costumes huh? We are a family of many different likes and dislikes. Makes things interesting around the house thats for sure. :D

slick

I want to add this. i hope everyone has a good time and stays safe. Everyone be carefull.

itchy

Well Happy Halloween to everyone....please have a safe evening. This happens to be my favorite holiday as I decorate for it as much if not more than Christmas anymore. My husband and my daughter I think could care less.lol Well I am gonna dress up like an old scary lady and give out candy while my husband takes our daughter around trick ot treating.....she is gonna be Dr.Seus:) My costum is great lmao....its an old lady face with this red checkered do rag around the hair and I took some old jeans and cut the butt out and inserted one of those

[hr]
costum butts.I then am gonna stuff my shirt and make it look like I have a hunch back.....should prob look familiar in about 30 years lmao. Anyone gonna go to a costum party? If so have fun and take some pics so we can share later....Good Night!

F

fishkid1000

I decided to go cheap so i could budget some money. i am going asa bum. I am wearing ripped up jeans and a trah bag for my shirt. Hey i spent nothing on my costume this year!:)