Happy Valentine's Day!

promisetbg

Please...
I have better things to do. When I saw the litter the first one to come up to me was the largest, it had the black over one eye..and speckles across the other side of the face. I liked her but I wanted a male. Then I saw him, with the heart..that was it! He really is a handful, he has not learned to stop biting yet! We are having a trainer come tomorrow,wish us luck!

triga22

Alright. My bro couldnt believe it he thinks it was photoshoped. I think that dog is awsome!

scotts

That dog is COOL!!!!
Yeah the heart shape is ultra cool, but have to love how he has spots on one side and pretty much white on the other. As I was scrolling down the page I honestly thought you had posted pictures of 2 dogs.
I have the perfect cure for your dogs biting problem. As you know all puppies bite, so simply send him out here and we will raise him and send him back when I am convinced he is fully cured of his biting problem. I do have to warn you that this could be a very lenghty process.

promisetbg

It is funny how he is white on one side huh? I started reading your response and thought maybe you were going to give me a good tip on the biting problem..he is ripping us up! He looks so sweet like an angel...when he is asleep.

scotts

What is funny is the biting is how we ended up with Maggie. Somebody got her from the pound when she was 2 months old and took her back when she was 4 months old because she chewed too much. She is the sweetest most adorable dog you could ever know.

mytank

This past Saturday, we got a 8 week old Blue cattle heeler/shepherd mix and he is a little goof ball. Also, LOVES to nibble on my hubby, which is ok by me. Anyway, he weighs about 5 pounds and looks like a little bear cub. Loves dragging things around the house. Can not wait till potty training is done and also the biting is over.

promisetbg

Thanks everyone! Both Maggies are adorable, and congrats on the new pup mytank. The trainer came today, and we already have a drastic improvement... Yay!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Notice how that black spot looks like a heart? Was that a coincidence? Or did your man just spray that one for you. lol