harlequin tusk

titan

I have one approx. 7-7.5" and it's very peacful. There's reports of them being aggressive, but few and far between.

hammerhed7

mine is about 7" and has never bothered anything in the tank, but I don't have smaller fish like chromis or percula's, but I doubt my tusk would bother them either.

lion_crazz

Usually a pretty seclusive fish. Over the long run though, they can become slightly aggressive at feeding time.

aquaknight

5.5" that was peaceful. Definitely wanted 'his' food though. They don't typically eat other fish, not sure about like a tiny .5" clown goby or something with a huge 10" tusk, but had mine with a ~1.5" juvi porkfish, no problems.
The problems arise from Tusks, when they fell cramped in smaller tanks (75gal'ish) and there's competitive feeding and you add another mouth to feed (so to speak). Mine had to warm up to a Cuban Hogfish I added. Never problems, just let him know the Tusk is boss lol.

maelv

Originally Posted by chevs10
are harlequin tusk's aggressive towards other fish. with they eat any fish.
I know you didn't ask this, but they will devour your inverts, if you didn't know. But I think they are a stunning fish.

I have 1 about 5 inches long, so far he has killed and eaten a royal gramma, yellow watchman goby and 5 2 inch green chromis and has taken a bite out of my small lyretail hogfish. I had to move him into another tank before he wipes me out. not to mention the 20 or 30 snails and shrimp he had for lunch.