Has anybody bought fish online.

hawkfish101

I was wondering if anybody has bought fish online from some of the fish sites and if so how well do you get your product.

katara

I was begining to develop a complex when all fish/inverts I bought at the lfs' died...but I ordered my all of my starfish,shrimp, snails,and mandarin from here and have had nothing but healthy specimens.Good luck!

sterling

I have yet to order anything from SWF but the ones I have ordered online made to their new home, safe, healthy and are still kickin'.

I ordered a bunch of crabs, shrimp and snails from this site. All arrived alive and are still alive in my tank:D I was very pleased with the shipment!!

melbournefl

I think you'll quickly discover that the way to earn the wrath of the sharks and SWF.com administrators is to post a link to another online source of things sold by SWF.com. Periodically there are some on here who will be happy to email you alternative sites if you request the information but you'll seldom see a post with links to other retail sites last longer than an hour or two. Nobody's being rude, just following the rules of the board.
HTH
Later,
Paul