Has anybody ever bought a fish from ----

renogaw

Welcome to the boards.
If a word is blocked out like that... please don't go spelling it to bypass the filter.

snakeblitz33

I've bought fish from here! They are pretty awesome! Great customer service, they will credit you for DOA's, and they are very understanding with purchases. They will look out for you, and even call you when they are out of a good.
They also have a great shipping team. I always get in my packages and they always contain the correct number of heat and cool packs and they always tape around the edges of the styrofoam box.
I definately recommend swf.com over many other sites. Just my .02$

deejeff442

problem with swf.com is theydont have much to sell.
just common stuff.
there are twice as many wish list fish as there are ones available.
i have been on the achilles tang list for 3 months.
i had to find one elsewhere.
they do have good prices on the stock they do have though.

juniors04

Yeah they need more show size fish. I believe the biggest Angel the have is 7 inches. I bought a Annularis last wednesday great fish so far but its only 5 inches not that big.

jarodw45

I have ordered from SWF.com several times and have never had a DOA. The only problem I had once is that I ordered mushroom coral streaks and got striped green metalic but that was not a major issue since i already had the "streaks" from a previous order so now I have both. I live in central texas where it doesnt get too cold for very long periods of time but also I check the weather before I order if it is going to be cold less than 50 d. I do not order or have them hold the order, also I always make sure I will be home on the delivery day so I can start acclimation when I receive the order. That is important. I have ordered from three different places but this one is by far my favorite. Great to work with.

snakeblitz33

I agree that they don't have much for sale right now. But, I'm guessing with how badly the economy sucks right now, luxury businesses like swf.com aren't booming.
I'm sure it will pick up though.

small triggers

just like the stimulas checks, all people did was pay their bills with it,, Though i put fish before my cable/water/sewer bills (not my electric bill though
).

cokepelli

For those who have ordered from them...I read that they have quarantine tanks and I wanted to know if you still quarantine your fish when you receive them? From what I have read they seem very good and I am going to try them out. Especially after my Powder Brown I just bought from my LFS died within four days of being in my QT. It had one spot in the beginning and was covered in the end. Not a good experience.