has anyone ever seen a tank dedicated to nudibrances?

kilofey

I absolutely adore nudibranches. I get lost on pinterest sometimes for like an hour just looking at pix of them. I know some eat corals, so obviously it would have to be Fowler. Also, I know they have different feeding requirements, but surely there's enough different nudis to have quite a few that will eat the same thing or at least 2 groups that eat different things. I'd love to have a 10 gal with like 15 or so just cruising around. They have such cute personalities. I loved mine until it disappeared one day.
Anyone have a pic of a nudi tank? Any suggestions as to what type I should get if I do decide to start a nudi only tank? I'm sure I wouldn't want algae eaters since they'd prolly make short of it. What about coral eaters? Maybe I could just buy corals for them to eat, store it in my display tank and snap off a price once in a while. Do they eat dead coral too or just live coral? What other kinds of eaters are out there? Any starfish eaters?

snakeblitz33

Pinterest? I do believe I have to take your Man Card. Thank you.

I like em' too and I have seen a tank somewhere in the nano forums on RC. It's probably way buried by now, and wasn't listed as such. I doubt if I am ever going to find it again. It was actually a 4g. Many nudis eat corals and algae. I had a breakout of green star polyp eating nudibranchs myself... I looked over at my tank one day and my GSP were slithering off... WTH>?! anyways, I'm sure if you do enough research, you can find some that suit your needs.

If you do start this 10g, I'd really like to learn more about it myself.

kilofey

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
You can have my man card snake. Cause I'm all woman :D even my swf name is girly. I let my kitty cat walk on the keyboard to make my name for this site, then I rearranged a couple letters so it was pronounceable lol.
I think it would be best if there was starfish eating nu is, not sure that there is but they would be the easiest to feed. Just freeze a starfish and chop off a small chunk once in a while. The algae ones would be okay, if I could get them to eat algae sheets, I've personally never had any luck with algae sheets tho. Both of my fox faces wouldn't eat them and my coral beauty won't eat them. I had the green ones, but no one will eat them but my turbos.