Hats of to Death-co empolyee!

the claw

I would just like to take a moment to thank a Death-co employee. My wife and I went in to take a looksie, after coming out of the Olive Garden on a date. Here was this hispanic gentleman and his wife trying to buy three "Nemos". The employee asked him how big his tank was, and the guy motioned that it was a goldfish bowl. The employee told him about how these were saltwater, and that the fish would die. The customer was a real jerk, but the employee refused to sell him the fish. The guy got the manager, and the manager wanted him to sell the fish. The guy still refused. That's when I stepped in.... You want to make a point about customer satisfaction.....Three clownfish will live to tomorrow. The guy bought a beta instead.

moopiespoo

Was the employee the one that has the parrot on his shoulder or the short heavy set lady? Both of them usually know what their talking about. Although the lady sometimes trys to sell me a bunch of supplements I don't need. Hurrah for our local death-co employee!!!

the claw

Yes Moopiespoo it was the one with the parrot. The parrot was sleeping cuddled up in his pony.
I hate that store, but it was something to do.