have blastomussa frags!! will trade for other corals.

elvictre

The elkhorn is extremly hardy. I have given some away it grows so fast and the colonies I have given away grew in the tanks of the people is a few days. I emailed you a pic of the zoos. The colonly is hugh now and you will get alot of them.
Vic

Originally Posted by elvictre
I found some pics on my work PC. The zoo colony is hugh now and the elkhorn is also. These are old pics. Either way you will get some rather large frags/colonies. I have been told by people that I give away colonies not frags.

I will do a trade with you I have a lot to offer what are you looking for that stag is great. Or zoos, or glaxcia whatever. I have accapora to trade Clove, xenia, GSP, colt, Green eyed brown Pylops, Colonies of red sand worms they eat detritus. Brown cluster dusters, Neon greeen Mush. Just let me know.. barrygeller@yahoo.com

clarkiiclo

DUDE! I am soooo sorry I didnt see your reply! The dragon eyes are yellow and orange.
MY BAD. If you havent found someone to trade with yet let me know.

connor

I NEED SOME OF YOUR ZOOS LOL i still have a 11 polop frag do you still want to trade?
my email is fishboyyATbellsouthDOTnet

connor

Originally Posted by crazyreefnut
I will do a trade with you I have a lot to offer what are you looking for that stag is great. Or zoos, or glaxcia whatever. I have accapora to trade Clove, xenia, GSP, colt, Green eyed brown Pylops, Colonies of red sand worms they eat detritus. Brown cluster dusters, Neon greeen Mush. Just let me know.. barrygeller@yahoo.com
i didnt know know this was your thread

king4345

Originally Posted by connor
i didnt know know this was your thread

What does it matter? At least crazyreefnut will make the trade. All you want to do is cry about the shipping costs and how you can buy it cheaper at the LFS. Good luck with finding a trade.....

teen

connor, do you have any frags left? ive got gsp, green zoas, and a keny tree frag. lmk

connor

Originally Posted by king4345
What does it matter? At least crazyreefnut will make the trade. All you want to do is cry about the shipping costs and how you can buy it cheaper at the LFS. Good luck with finding a trade.....

your pathetic you expecting me to pay 25$$ so you will trade me a kenya tree is REDICULOUS i can get kenya tree frage for 13.50 why would i pay more to trade