have pink pom pom xeinia &teal stripped w/blue spots shrooms wtt for something else.

connor

.i have 2 large frags of light pink pom pom xeina they have 3-4 stocks on eack rock the rock is like 3.5 by 4 inches and i also have a frag of teal shrooms they are teal striped with blue spots.
lookin for zoos kenya trees montipora and a whole lot more.

connor

sorry i dont have a pic beacouse i need to buy that chip for the battery and cant find one anywhere

connor

Originally Posted by wantonsoup
Would you be interested in a few heads of frogspawns and hammers?
Thanks
no thanks i already have hammers and some frogspawn.

roll tide

I have some red/rust mushrooms I would trade for some of your teal /blue mushrooms. Let me know. Sorry the pics are not so good. Thanks

connor

Originally Posted by Roll Tide
I have some red/rust mushrooms I would trade for some of your teal /blue mushrooms. Let me know. Sorry the pics are not so good. Thanks
i already have red shrooms do you have any thing else?

roll tide

I have a colt coral of some type. I've had it a couple of years now but I dont know how to frag it. I heard you simply cut off a branch but I'm not sure. I could do some research on it if your interested.

connor

Originally Posted by Roll Tide
I have a colt coral of some type. I've had it a couple of years now but I dont know how to frag it. I heard you simply cut off a branch but I'm not sure. I could do some research on it if your interested.
no thanks im lookin for sps and zoos

king4345

Sounds fair. The kenya is about 3 inches tall and 1.5 wide attached to a small piece of rubble. Get me an e-mail and I will send you some pics.