Have Some $ to Spend- Need Advise

rylan1

I was given a bonus credit card for $500 from my job. Only problem is I can only use it at certain stores and there is only one online site for fish products where I can you it.
The plan is to spend $250-$300 on a few things for my new 75.
I need 2 return pumps for my sump and fuge.(the site has these)
I need 2 powerheads (the best the site has are maxi-jets) thinking of
modifying them or just buying koralia or tunze
I have an ASM Skimmer that has a slight crack and needs a pump. The site has a Corallife super skimmer 125 w/ pump for $125.99, which is like $80 off The pump by itself is like $60 if I just simply replace it.
I have a wet/dry, a fuge, canister filter, and a sump that I can use on the tank. I may use them all in some capicity or I may build a DIY overflow kit like the one I say on another thread. But I am not certain of the GPH.
The plan is to have an aggressive reef. Thinking of a 1-3 varieties of SPS once I upgrade the light. Is 5.8 watts per gallon (HOT5) enough for most SPS? I currently have 4.5 watts.
What would you do given the above circumstances? I have plenty of liverock... I do need some sand.

hunter04106

If you have a gift credit card, it should be useable at any on line site Try aquatraders.com, realy good deals.I have bought lots of equipment from them.Power compacts,uv steralizer,media,replacement bulbs.Also try bigalsonline.com I also have had good luck with them.

rylan1

Originally Posted by hunter04106
If you have a gift credit card, it should be useable at any on line site Try aquatraders.com, realy good deals.I have bought lots of equipment from them.Power compacts,uv steralizer,media,replacement bulbs.Also try bigalsonline.com I also have had good luck with them.
I thought so too, but the cards came with a pamplet of stores ... I don't know if our company has some sort of relationship with the stores but says its valid only at participating stores...

rylan1

Originally Posted by fanker
does the card say visa?

Its an american express card ... it says on the back.. "This is a Limited Use Card" ... and may not be use with all American Express merchants.
So I'm kinda stuck.