Have to get rid of tank in NY

cole812

I'm in Long Island, NY and I've had my tank since June but unfortunately I have to get rid of it
Im looking to get rid of a blue hippo tank, 2 small percula clowns, a coral beauty angel, a bubble tip anenome, 2 umbrella mushrooms, a green ricordea mushroom, and 3 live rocks. If anyone is interested please let me know.

l.i. geo

HEY COLE HOW ARE YA? I LIVE IN LONG ISLAND AND I'LL TAKE THE HIPPO, THE ANENOME,RICORDIA AND THE LIVE ROCK, HOW MANY POUNDS ARE THE ROCK? HOW MUCH FOR THOSE THINGS. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT GPW77@AOL.COM

mkzimms

how large is the bubble tip? any cleaner crew you'd like to get rid of (snails, hermits...)? i'm in Lindenhurst, right off rt.110

sumptinsfishy

I am interested...................where in long island are you? how close to east moriches are you? I will be there on sunday

scarface

oh im so interested in that whole set up is it possible u can show pictures...i would love to see the environment ur fish are in!!!

cole812

Sorry all but I have decided to keep the tank after all. The fish are all doing so well and are so happy :happyfish with the enviornment they're in that I just can't possibly get rid of them. Thank you for all of your replies and scarface just wondering how that great bta you had posted is doing....it is still a huge as it was in the pics u posted? i could use some advice bc my rose bta is the only thing in my tank that is just a mess

scarface

actually he hasnt been too well my skimmer is broken and it seems he is deflating and might be on the way out...how are the baby clown eggs on ur rose tip anenome? ***) I wish my clowns would go into my anenome, seems like such a waste!