Haven't been around

babyb

your coraline is so textured on your overflow box,
i love the fact that you have mushrooms growing on the glass in the back where your clown is hosting them

promisetbg

The tank is a 90 gal JP. No, not aiptasia slademan, those are mojano. When you find a way to fully eradicate them, and keep them from coming back short of taking a torch to the rock or taking it all out and covering it, you let me know.
They are practically impossible to get rid of, and nothing eats them like they do aiptasia.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back & nice compliments.

bcott

Absolutely stunning! What fish do you have in there? I wish my tank could look half as good as yours!

promisetbg

Thanks everyone!
addicted2, I never met a jawfish that did'nt eventually wind up in the front..they are little piggies who love to eat!

Bcott...lots..

2 watchman gobies, neon goby,priolepis nocturna goby,fridmani psuedochromis
2 Oscellaris clowns, red scooter dragonet, melanurus wrasse, Australian scott's fairy wrasse, McCosker's fairy wrasse,bluespot jawfish, & an African bluestripe pipefish.
In the fuge..2 dragonface pipefish.
Mach03, I generally give my frags away..mostly to an LFS I work at on occasion.

addicted2

promisetbg said:
Thanks everyone!
addicted2, I never met a jawfish that did'nt eventually wind up in the front..they are little piggies who love to eat!

I love jawfish..I had 1 in my 29 gal for a really long time..couple years actually..then it surfed my carpet..

After getting my 75gal..I have had 2 and they never made it very long..don't know why..I got them from SWF..they didn't seem good from the start when I got them. They were the yellow head pearly ones. made me sad
because I really liked them. lots of character.