Hawaii bound!

silverado61

There is a pier a little ways from Waikiki beach that you will see all kinds of blennies, eels and various other fish scooting around the rocks. You could just reach in and grab them if you want.

Had a boat takes out to an area slightly off Waikiki beach to snorkel with sea turtles. Can get right up to them. Had one three feet away that i followed for a good quarter mile. Was very awesome. Just don't let them touch you. Suppossed to be a forty thousand dollar fine or something like that. Their are triggers and puffers galore as well as various other species.
Will def check that out thanks.

pegasus

We're both super excited about this trip. We only fought twice about packing the suitcases. lol
You haven't left yet, so there's time for another round or two... lmao!!! It's kind of funny, my wife and I argue the most when we plan to go somewhere romantic. Weird...

Bryce E

@silverado61 small world. I'm in Oahu right now on vacation. Whale seasons over? I sure hope not. I have a whale watching cruise scheduled for Monday. The season is supposed run through the month of April. Where are you going snorkeling? One of the best places here is supposed to be hanauma bay. Some coral still remaining but on the decline. That's where we're headed. Anyways... not sure if you'll even see this while you're here but have fun! Definitely go to the waikiki aquarium and the honolulu zoo.

novahobbies

I'm sure you're going to have an amazing time, and I'm glad you're unplugging for a week or two....it's very necessary once in a while. I love Hawaii....plan to move out there permanently in a few years. Maui and Kauai are my islands of choice so far. I've never been to Oahu or the Big Island so you'll have to tell us all about it!