Hawaiian Black Trigger

ex82nd

I just got a Hawaiian Black Trigger last week.Has anyone got one?He is cool, not afraid of anything.Try cleaning with scrape he bites it.Anything goes in he is there.He comes to front when he see me.So far good to go.His tank mates is an ell,Flaming Angel.
I will try to get a picture of him.

humuhumu

The only Hawaiian Tigers that I know of are tiger sharks. I lived there for years and never heard of one. Do you have a picture?

fishy88

I think ex82nd is talking about triggerfish. Anyways I always wanted one. Is he aggressive? what fish do you have with him and what size tank?

that is an awesome fish, when I went snorkeling in Maui there were schools of like 50, it was really cool, keep us updated on how he progresses, I'm also interested in buying one.

humuhumu

Sorry ex82nd,
I shouldn't stay up so late, I miss read your thread. Black Durgons (trigger), usualy found in the water column hovering above reefs.
Diet: herbivore: grazes on bottom and drifting algae; occasionally feeds on zooplankton and small crustaceans.

tyr-sog

wow awsome. that light blue outline looks sweet. Are those personal dive photos? of so how big were those guys?