hawaiian dragon eel needs good home

sign guy

I have a hawaiian dragon eel that needs a good home in a bad way. this guy is 4 yrs old and 24 inches long. he has been in a 155 aquarium for 2 yrs and eats any thing he can fit in his mouth. he isnt overly agressive, never bitten me or my friend who has owend him the past 2 years this site sells 12 inch to 14 inch HDE's for 999.99 this guy is 24 inches, im willing to sell him for 850 (you pay shipping)

sign guy

hope so I had to set up an entire tank for him in my living room. the stand is a 36 inch tall work bench

95harley

Great price on a fine looking eel, probably shouldn't show a pic of feeding them FW golfish though.
I'm sure he will go quick. Nice eel.

S

skyhigh222

95Harley, I hope you see the picture above and recognize that yours is a Japanese.

ianbehnk

hey what is your email addy? i was the guy who was scammed out of the dragon moray and am definitely interested :) i can't pm due to just signing up a few days ago to post about my bad experience.

ch08

ian I really hope that you can get this one. You've been waiting and trying so long! Goodlyck on the buy, looks like a nice one.

myerst22

Iam how many Dragons do you need???!!!! JK. Great looking eel, and good luck with the sale. A Bump for you. Tim

man awsome looking dragon moray loves those eels
dont have a tank now but i do want to get one of those but an indivdual tank just for him/her