Hawaiian Dragon Eel Poll

boozzbro

Elite
i voted for swf because it was easier to see what the whole eel looks like. You had a very nice picture though.

T

tizzo

Before I vote, I gotta ask... Hawaiian dragon eel right?? SWF's pic shows exactly the same amt of eel as elites pic??? right?
Am I lookin at the wrong one?

T

tizzo

I voted for elites cause it's clearer, prettier and I could pretty much figure out what the next foot will look like, lol...

saltfish123

Ok If I Dropping A $1000 On A 12 Inch Eel Thats Not Leaving My 6 Ft By 2 Ft Glass Cage With Water In It, Elite Photo's Photo Is Definetly Better And I Think He Was Cheaped Out Of A lot Of Good Photo's Good Luck Elite

elitephoto

haha Thanks saltfish. Not sure what the photo has to do with the eel leaving the tank but I think it was a compliment haha.

saltfish123

The Point Was That I Can Only See The Eel When Iam Looking At The Tank And It Was $1000 Dollars So That Better Be An Amazing Fish To Look At SO I THINK Your Photo Would Beter Persuade Someone To Spend There $1000 On A NICE FISH RATHER THAN THE PICTURE ALREADY UP WERE THE COLORS AREN'T AS NICE AS YOURS.

debbie

This is no competition at all but thought I would post my picture of the Hawaiian Eel I took while in Oahu.