He Sold Himself.

tyr-sog

I was checking this guy out for 3 days straight. He checked me out as much as I checked him out. His personality rocked. I couldn't resist, I'm such a fool.:D

D

daniel411

Nice find!
Hmm.... I could have swore I once heard some one say something like
"I'm finally fully stocker or this is my last fish purchase"

darn... addictions lol

tyr-sog

Originally posted by Daniel411
Nice find!
Hmm.... I could have swore I once heard some one say something like
"I'm finally fully stocker or this is my last fish purchase"

darn... addictions lol

lmao!
:thinking: did I say that?
Yeah, I'm bad too because I didn't QT her either!:eek: She looks extremly healthy, vibrant, was curious of me moving my rock work around, awsome personality.
I'm really pushing my load now(not that a 1" 1/2 queens going to do to much just yet). Even for the 240. I going to do a hell of a filteration on the 240 though. I think I might either leave the 125 going for the trigger or get rid of the trigger and use the 125 for my sump.
Here she is...

D

daniel411

Originally posted by Tyr-Sog
lmao!
:thinking: did I say that?

LOL, I'll keep the secret! She does look really healthy and vibrant. Hmm... a 125 would make an awesome sump. You could have a diy wet-dry, refugium, plus room for a huge skimmer, uv, ozone, etc., etc.

tyr-sog

Oh she's great. Already flaring her fins at the much, much larger Maculosus but buggies fast when the Mac chases. Half the size of the chromis and tale slapping them too.:happyfish

R

royalshrimp

Originally posted by Tyr-Sog
Ocean and Seas, $70

$70!!!!!!! thats expensive!!! around here they are $35 at most:eek:

tyr-sog

Originally posted by royalshrimp
$70!!!!!!! thats expensive!!! around here they are $35 at most:eek:

<

[hr]
Michigan
You <

[hr]
Flordia
Maybe thats why? I dunno? :confused: They are from the carribean arn't they? All Angels are expensive in this area though. My Maculosus was $55 on sale(norm $65). Korans are about the cheapest at around $35. Emperors and Asurfs go for a $100, a large passer just went for $180. Thats what I remember seeing just in the last few days of me shopping.

tjswanson

hey Try-Sog, nice fish, but you will want to keep an eye on it as it gets older. Blue and Queen agels look VERY similar when they are juveniles. Just want to make sure you get what you paid for. It would suck to pay for a Queen and get a Blue. Just though I'd mention it to ya.

technik

I ordered a Blue Angel from an online dealer once and they sent a fish with the exact same markings and color. I had always thought it was a Queen Angel.

tyr-sog

Yeah I was reading that in my newly bought "Marine Angelfishes" book. The dead give away is though, mine is already developing the dark blue head spot which I think if you look at that picture mine has. Also the queen has blue strips that run on a slight curve, the blue angels are more white and run straight across the body. Plus it mentions orange which mine has in the fins, the Blue says the fins are yellow.
What do you guys think?