Head Coach Clueless?

scubadoo

If you watched the LSU Vs Tenneessee football game tonight you may have missed a clueless head coach.
With less than a minute left in the 4th quarter LSU intercepted the football. After the interception the cameras immediately were then on n the LSU head coach Les Miles (please go back to OKie State) before the offense was even on the fiels and the ball spotted for play by the game officials. . He was signaling for a timeout (LSU had one remaining) after the interception. You could see an assistant coach grabbing him..and I'm sure he reminded him..........THAT THE CLOCK STOPS ON CHANGE OF POSSESSION.........YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one called a timeout so no harm was done...but does this guy have a clue?
You would think a head coach at a MAJOR university program would know this. THe commentators missed this..but I saw it.
And folks might wonder why LSU blew a 21 point lead? Les Miles..living proof that Les may really mean less on the sidelines.

pwnag3!!

hat was an awesome comeback by the vols. I gotta give em props for winnin it 30-27 when down by 21 in the 2nd half.