Headed to Michigan

reefnut

In case anyone is interested. He went into surgery on Friday and is going to be ok Some follow up surgeries will probably be needed be all in all hes doing ok.
Thomas Ill have to take a rain check;) Thank you though

coloradodeb

So happy to hear of the progress.......I have been wondering about him..Appreciate the update...prayers will continue.
debs:)

T

thomas712

I'll take it that your not coming to Michigan then.
No problem Reefnut, glad you posted an update. Will be in Sagiaw this afternoon in fact to look at some bedroom furnature. Since I'll be in Saginaw can I drop in on your father in law? give a message or somthing, courtisy call? Got a digi and can take some pictures, (if it is appropriate) and email them to you.
Just let me know if there is anything I can do.
I even know kalkaska, my grandfather was born there in 1881, but his hometown became fowlerville since about 1910.
Thomas

reefnut

Thanks deb:)
No Thomas I'm not and thanks for the offer but he has a lot of family around so hes not alone.
My wife is from Kalkaska. Kalkaska (and around there) is where her family (dad, grandparents on both her mom and dads side etc) live. We have been meaning to take the family up there to visit but haven't yet.
Anyway I sure we all will get up there soon after this. Thanks again.