Healthy Fish For Sale in MICHIGAN

blueface

Anybody interested in the fish in my 55 gallon below let me know. The only one I 'm going to keep is my orchid dotty. I recently bought new lights & I'M switching to a reef.

blueface

I live in clinton township & I'll take $75.00 for the both of them. The blue tang is about 6 to 7 inches & the purple is about 4inches.

I live a little too far away to be able to get them. I am in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It takes me about 3 hours to get to the Mackinac bridge.

blueface

The anemone is not for sale. Jodilynn the blue tang is yours for $40.00 I've had him since he was about the size of a quarter & now he's at least 6 in. & very fat. He's also very blue not pale & faded like some tangs. Luckyk0505 I would rather get cash for the fish but I might be willing to trade you could have them both for $150.00 (tusk & blueface)!! What do you have to trade?

jodilynn

I am definetly interested in the blue tang. I am in the process of fighting ick in my tank but I think a friend of mine will hold the tang for me until everything is clear. I will let you know by Monday. Thanks.
Jodilynn

blueface

Something must be wrong w/ your email. I tried to send it again today. I'm using your covad.net address is this the correct one?

jodilynn

Hi Blueface,
I think I am going to pass on the tang. I lost a mimic tang about 3 weeks ago and have been trying to get my last fish well before I get any new fish. My friend does not want to hold a fish for me for a month. My clown just today looks to finally be rid of ick but now I have to wait at least 30 days. I wish I could of got that tang from you though. Thanks.
Jodilynn:(

slothy

ya slothy@covad.net works fine as ive been getting emails everyday..
just give me a call 360-5652 you know the area code, wouldnt mind coming to look at him tomorrow if you got time
thanks

blueface

Sorry to hear about the loss Jodilynn. You shouldn't get any more fish until you're sure the parasite is gone. Especially a blue tang they are prone to it.:( :(