Healthy Monti Cap?

Y

yoshii

Here's some pics for you, as you can see, my bannerfish kept blocking and it actually took quite a few tries to try to get a good pic! But anyways, does it look healthy? It's under some low lights(instead of moonlights, which I plan to get soon) in quaratine, and the orange kinda looks "neon-y" Is that normal?

She's jealous.

Almost..

*sigh*

Finally!

Messing with the exposure

ibanez

Ya, it has lost a lot of it's color, and won't grow much, but should stay alive. If you ever get better lights, it will turn dark orange.

mrdc

Looks good. It should be good with some good light and moderate current. Sediment can build up on them which can stress it which is why it needs decent current.

Y

yoshii

Thanks for all the replies :)
I'm still light acclimating it, so it's on lower lights now, and just in my quarantine tank.
The guy I got it from had the mother colony towards the middleish-top of a 28nano cube with PCs, it looked very good, the frags were cut recently, so I image its still a little stressed, also, in the guys tank, they were lower (in the tank) than the mother colony.
Since I only have a HOB power filter on my quarantine, and a wimpy PH, I put it where it can get pretty decent flow from the filter output

Y

yoshii

:/ The day before yesterday I saw some weird white spots..
I didnt have time to post them, but I'll try to take some pictures and post them up in a sec. I hope it's not bleaching.. but Its in a few random spots, all on the new growth area, around a few polyps.
Could this be bleaching? Or my shrimp? Or the xenia I have in there too?
well, I'll go take some pics now

Y

yoshii

Well, my camera(technically camcorder) hates me cause I cant figure out out to ajust the color so it looks like the actual color it is, but everythings too bright and light :(
At least it shows the spots

(with a magnifying glass)

top view