helios ?

crispcritr

does anyone out there have there web site address. i have a ballast that caught fire last night, it is less then a year old. i would like to see if they will replace it

I wish I did have their address! Helio was the first light I bought for my first tank. One side of the lights blinked out after a short time...a problem with the ballast. Replaced the ballast (this also was under a year old). Next ballast lasted a few months before it too lost power to one side of it. It is still over the refugium because i just haven't gotten around to replacing it yet. It appears to be a lousy brand that I for one will NEVER purchase again! Just as well...I don't care for the color of pc's anyways and the refugium is the only tank that has them.
You might try taking it back to the place you bought it. A reputable dealer might replace that for you. Major bummer about the fire. I sure hope it was small and contained quickly before it could cause problems with your tank and more importantly, your home!

crispcritr

i was thanks, little damage to the stand. called the store i bought it from, the guy there said bring it in i have another in back, it yours. good customer service. thanks