Hello everyone

melisa3816

Hello everyone my name is Melisa and I'm new on here just wanted to tell everyone that I think this is a awesome message board everyone seems so nice .I have my 20g tank up and running.I've had it for about 2 months now so needless to say still new at this ,I'm loving it though Me and my Hubby have always wanted to have a saltwater tank started he likes the aggersive fish
but me I like the little ones.My husband is wanting to get a Lionfish :thinking: I would love to have a Starfish and Sea Horse
.If someone could would they explain to me everything about the live rocks and the corals? :help: Like I said I am new to this but would love to know more about it
right now all I have in my tank is Base rock but I would like to have LR and Corals,actually I would love to have my tank look like all of your always on here they are so beautiful.Well thanks and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you Melisa :joy:

snailheave

Originally Posted by Melisa3816
Hello everyone my name is Melisa and I'm new on here just wanted to tell everyone that I think this is a awesome message board everyone seems so nice
then you met me

hot883

Aloha Melisa, seek out the "Getting to know me" thread. Thats a great way to meet and introduce yourself on here. It was created by Jenn, she done a great job. But, welcome and hope you guys have fun. Barry

melisa3816

Originally Posted by ReefNut
Welcome Melisa!! What kind of lighting do you have on your tank??
Your going to think I'm stupid lol but I don't know what the lighting is I have right now it was on the Tank when I got it from my mother-n-law and she used the tank for freshwater fish so whatever lighting they have sorry