HELP blennie that i cant idenify

marinfire1

:help: i bought this blennie for my tank and the guy at the lfs said it came in as a black sailfin blennie but he said it deff not that...and i lookd at pics of every blennie i could find and it doesnt seem it fit into any of them...does anyone know what kinda blennie this is? also it cost me $15.99 do u guyz think that was a good deal?

nygel

i see pics, how come noone else does? I have no idea what it is, just thought id share that i DO see the pics.

marinfire1

i redid it so the pics r there but anyone can u help me idenify what kinda of blennie it is...i cant find anything that looks like that maybe its a hybrid of something idk

promisetbg

It is an Escenius Blenny. Not sure what type, but you can google it as Escenius Blenny and you should get pics & websites to look through.

marinfire1

that wat it was sold to me as but its not...even the guy at the LFS said it wasnt...they orderd a black sail fin but got that and he wasnt sure what it was but he knew it wasnt a black sailfin...i lookd at many pics of them and there different then mine... mine looks much more like a "black" midas blenny if there was such a thing

marinfire1

ok guys take a look its more like a dark MIDAS then a black sailfin
the MIDAS

the blacksailfin

mine has the yellow line on its head like the midas does and the black sailfin doesnt also mine have the blue eyes not red

fishgeek01

how long is it, is it possible that it is the juvenile coloratino of some blenny, maybe the midas blenny? Sorry I can't be of more help, but maybe my ? will help