Help! Can't get a Naso Tang to live more than a day!.

aninafish

I bought this tank and for some reason my naso wont live more than a day! The description says I can add my fish in 12-24 hours.. Should I wait 48 hours?

Bottom Time is the ultimate aquarium for the SCUBA enthusiast. This unique design actually incorporates the aquarium into a stylish replica of a dive tank, complete with a regulator, gauges and a dive mask. The dive flag insignia marks the top of the tank, which is an aluminum finish with black accents and the dive mask is highlighted with blue tones.
Details:
Dimensions 14.5" length, 14.5" width, 29.5" height
5 gallon Salt or Fresh Water Designer Aquarium
Complete Set-up Kit included with every purchase!
This package includes a pre-packed 5 gallon box of Instant Ocean synthetic sea-salt, a pre-measured 3 pound bag of Fiji pink moist "live" sand and a Stealth 25 watt submersible aquarium heater.
The Ocean Treasures Collection
The Creative Design Group is pleased to introduce the Ocean Treasures Collection®, a signature line of designer desktop aquariums that is anything but standard. These unique and highly detailed pieces are the perfect accessory to any ********. With a variety of models ranging from the whimsical "Aloha Tiki" or the fairytale themed "Sandcastle" to the traditional "Executive" or the magnificent "Outback" for a more classic ********, you are sure to find the perfect design for any space. Each aquarium is completely self-contained and features a museum quality coral reef sculpture, an advanced submersible filtration system, and a power compact lighting unit with 10 watt fluorescent bulb.
It is important to run your aquarium for 24 to 48 hours before introducing any fish into the aquarium. Start by adding one or two small fish at the initial set-up to allow for the aquarium to establish a natural bacteria bed. Over the next few weeks, you may add additional fish into your aquarium. Adding too many fish at once will only stress the fish and create a large bio-load, which will result in a longer cycling process. Typically, we recommend approximately 4 small fish in each aquarium, once it has become fully established. From our experience, small salt water farm raised fish such as cromis, damsels, and clown fish have proven to be some of the best species to inhabit this environment, based on their hardiness and vibrant colors. When selecting fish for your aquarium, be sure to choose several fish with different environmental habitats. For instance, you might consider a few bottom dwellers, some free swimmers, and perhaps another species that will occupy the various niches found on the reef sculpture. This will promote an overall balance to your aquarium and prevent crowding. An official handbook can be purchased from your local aquarium dealer and may be helpful when researching the compatibility of various species

I think a blue spotted octopus would go in there nicely. Nice fish, just make sure you poke it with a stick a lot and put your finger in it's mouth and let it playfully bite you

aninafish

Yes I am very much kidding. I found this on an unnamed large

[hr]
site for almost $400! I can't imagine putting a goldfish in this and they say it is saltwater ready.
Just thought it was amusing