Help...Fireworms???

4husky

I've got fireworms, literally hundreds. I've heard that Dragon Wrasses & Arrow Crabs eat them, but what kind of community type are they? If anyone knows of a friendly creature to help eat/kill them without killing my one and only molly who has survived, it's my 4 yr old's fish...

4husky

Forgot to mention my random couple of tulip anenomes? Not overly concerned about them, as long as my son's Molly makes it. Oh, yeah, 45 gal tank. I don't want to put something territorial in.
Thanks
~Cat~
P.S. Lately I just overfeed a small amount to keep the Heiffers from killing "Molly", they already got the two damsels I had, and I also forgot to mention my three snails that are steering clear of the bottom.
[This message has been edited by 4husky (edited 08-10-2000).]

mr . salty

The dragon Wrasse is a cool fish. they play games with your little crabs if you got them. A good community fish,and very cool loking. Don't know about the crabs though...........STEVE

4husky

Hey Steve, Thanks, Oh, I posted a reply to your emerg. tank.
~Cat~

lionfish

Try a Coral Banded Shrimp. I had the same problem but after I got the shrimp they all were gone. He also ate some of my Aptasia~!
LionFish~

4husky

Hey, Coral Bandeds ok w/ others? I eventually wanna add a hippo/regal tang, mebbe a clown & an anenome for it. And what else do they need (i.e. LR?) All I Have is pretty much base rock, crushed coral, and Molly, three snails and random tulip anenomes. Oh, filters- Skilter 400 (yeah it's a little noisy), and a UG w/power head (for current). Tank has been running for about 6 months. Green algae, but I forget to to the light off occasionally. Ooops, rambling...
~Cat~ :^)