help help help now

W

wallie

ok im my Bluefin Pygmy Angel that i just finnesedacclimating 2 hours and 15 min dripmethod. i put him in the tank and he is laying on his side near the bottom of the tank
breathing heavily is this ok dont no what to do ? thanks all :notsure:

urodude

Give him time- Common for angels to lie on their side when acclimating/stressed.
Agree check parameters, but he'll probably be fine by tomorrow

coachklm

did you temp. acclimate or just drip acclimate/?
fish are specially sensitive to slight temperture changes

coachklm

my best experience with thius situation was when i temp acclimated then i drip acclimated in a quanteen tank w/no heater the tank would end up well below main display...
my acclimation procedure was request extra lg bags then leave them tempurature acclimating then sg acclimating with syrynge in same bag while floating.

W

wallie

noi used a clean 5 gallion bucket that is only used for this tank i store it with a lid on it

harris28

Wallie,
Under the Acclimation section on the left, it says that Angles can lie on thier side while acclimating. If you just put him in then I would still consider that acclimating. Do your water check but I bet in a couple of days it willbe fine..

W

wallie

he seems to be duingbetter kinda he swims a little then goes to the korner and floats on his side hopefully he will be ok
:notsure:

W

wallie

ok i just turned the lights on and he was on the sand bed laying on his side. and he is still breathing relly heavily. he also floats up side down i dont no what i did wrong i fallowed the acclamation prosedure exactly