HELP, if i treat my tank to clear Aiptasia will it hurt anything at all in my tank?

cjason3041

Originally Posted by hot883
They are $25 for the peppermint shrimp here. To expensive for the lion to eat so I have no choice but to use aiptasia remover or boiling water. If you use the remover, follow the directions turning off skimmer, and pumps to treat with. Barry

holly buttocks

A

agb1

I got rid of mine by putting boiling water into a syringe and shooting it into the mouth. It worked great. They died right then. After that I got a few pepperment shrimp and I havent had any since. I wouldnt ad any chemicals unless you just HAVE to.

weatherman

Sounds great shooting the boiling water. Obviously, the water ain't boiling by the time you have it in a syringe, but i guess it's hot enough. I'm not sure I feeling comfortable using Lime Juice in a syringe...IF BOILING (VERY HOT) WATER WORKS!

A

agb1

Okay so maybe its not "boiling" by the time you get it in the tank..but the "very hot" water has always worked for me. Ive also heard good things about the lemon juice.

ghola5

thanks guys you have been alot of help, even though i bought
the stuff im not going to use it after all,I just want to do things the more natural way . thanks so much!!

ghola5

well yesterday when i did my water change i took the main rock out and got them all off that, then when cleaning the bottom of tank i sucked up all the ones growing on the ground so im getting little by little some improvement. Can I ask if u know alot or any about lighting also? If u could look at my post i just posted last night about my new lighting to see if its good for my tank for me please? if u cant find the post let me know and i will repost it here. thanks so much