Help in Colorado

bluemandj

HI,
I just bought a 125 gal salt water set up. I am a new to the saltwater world. Looking for help to set up and maintain the whole thing. Please members give me advice to get started. I have someone from a local fish store coming over on the 6/6/03 to show me how the filtation works. Any Advice?
Chris
Blue Man

kiddow

cool
i have been wanting to go to the springs and checkout the lfs, but dont have any idea where they are/what are they called, where do you go? any others/ addresses
thanks

beaslbob

Originally posted by BLUEMANDJ
HI,
I just bought a 125 gal salt water set up. I am a new to the saltwater world. Looking for help to set up and maintain the whole thing. Please members give me advice to get started. I have someone from a local fish store coming over on the 6/6/03 to show me how the filtation works. Any Advice?
Chris
Blue Man

Welcome to this hobby.
Just a thought here, the more the tank works for you the less you have to maintain. The LFS (local fish store) will attempt to sell you $100s of stuff (woops or already have). Most of it is not absolutely necessary. Let me know what they tell ya. If not here then at my email beaslbob@aol.com