help in ordering

seastarr

I feel so dumb, but can some one tell me how to order from the sale list that salt water .com sends? thanks, seastarr :help:

jr1053

Go to Value Menu on the left margin. Left click. Find the items you want and left click on the Add to cart button on the far right. Your ordered items can be viewed by clicking the buttons on the top right of the screen. Good luck.
John

debbraey

Originally Posted by seastarr
I feel so dumb, but can some one tell me how to order from the sale list that salt water .com sends? thanks, seastarr :help:
:help:

You have to order atleast $75 for them to ship/complete your order. If you cannot locate them click on value menu and the sale list is there. They have many other sales too but you have to go through the individual categories to find them. But the emailed specials are in the value menu. Once you find what you want hit add to cart until you have minimum order of $75 then go to the area at top right that says your total due and click checkout and follow directions from there. Hope that helped! BTW.....it (the site) has a habit of timing out if you take too very long.

nofish

I Think The Email Is Just To Let You Know Whats On Sale. Cuz If You Click On :happyfish The :happyfish Are The Same Price As The Email. Yeah You Do Have To Order $80 For Free Shipping I Think? :thinking: Well I Hope That Helped. OH YEAH $10 surcharge

debbraey

Originally Posted by seastarr
thank you, but some of the idoms are missing :notsure:
seastarr
I have made several orders....To find the specials that are going on now
Click on Value Menu up on the left of this page (the 7th choice down on your left).
It will give you the specials. There are specials all the time in each category, though the only way to find out the specials is to look at each category. Specials are in red.
Order $75 and you get free shipping. I live in Florida so I have to pay tax but other than that I have never paid more than what I have order for any order.
I will also state that I have never had a bad experience with them. Even when I got an incomplete order. They simply refunded and replaced! They are great and very easy to deal with. And I can a test to the fact that they send nice and healthy fish & other aquatic life specimens.
Good Luck