Help! I've woken up and my tank is full of babies

scary

I came downstairs this morning and went, of course, immediately to my tank and there are a thousand tiny tiny tiny white lines floating then darting everywhere! As I look as close as I can because they are sooo tiny I believe they are brine shrimp babies. THOUSANDS!
Last week at my lsf they had bags of live brine. My kids begged that we could buy it ,the fish guy said that everyone in my tank would love it!! So I said "sure".
Now I have a tank full of babies. Ok . What do I do. Is this going to mess up my readings? Will my fish be overfed? Am I even sure these are what I think they are.
A few days ago I was looking at the tank and I kept thinking to myself " why are there so many little airbubbles floating all around? " The tank just didn't look clear. As if you left a power head on high and all the airbubbles were floating around. Now after this hatching could it have been the eggs (or whatever shrimp make) of the brine?
How will this effect my tank and should I be alarmed ?
Thank you for the help. It's always something with a new reef isn't it!

scary

they are on the glass and floating around the tank. they seem to float and then shoot like a little dart. They look exactly like tiny tiny white brine. Will they end up over feeding ?my fish
Will the mess up my water chemistry?
Will they keep hatching ?
are they ok to have in there? should I keep feeding my fish regular food while they are in there or will that be over feeding?
I only have 2 percula clowns, emerald crab , 5 hermit crabs, cleaner shrimp, diamond goby and tiny snails. They don't seem to mind the company!
Thanks for your responses!
If it is cleaner fry from my cleaner shrimp, should I expect this to happen every so often?

angelofish

I get these to from time to time.Ive read before that they could be mysis shrimp. Ive personally seen one of my hermits spit a bunch out from under its shell.So they can be baby hermits too. I leave mine alone to feed the fish and corals.