Help Me Name My Dog!!

mimzy

Originally Posted by kimC
Elvis is an excellent choice!!! come on Mimzy... have you decided???
Actually, for the past 2days it's been between Roland and Franklin... but I think we've pretty much settled on Franklin. ....There IS still another day 'till we get him though, so anything goes!

sethw

howbout Jumbiliah...or Kopracoranziggitty...Hobo......Scrotum "hamsters name"........um..... mongaloid ???

sepulatian

Originally Posted by sethw
howbout Jumbiliah...or Kopracoranziggitty...Hobo......Scrotum "hamsters name"........um..... mongaloid ???
lol scrotum????????? Here Scrotum!!...............SCROTUM!!!!! Here boy!!!..............um.......I wouldn't want to be yelling that! :hilarious

cagrn

He does look like Droopy, but I liked OTIS from your list.
I will add one more suggestion from a friend of mine when I got one of my dogs - he wanted somebody to name their new pet Oliver, it was his favorite name.
My dogs have had the following names:
Comanche - German Shepherd K9/Protection Dog
All below were pets:
Mandi- Bichon Frise
York- Rhodesian Ridgeback/Rott mix
Micro- Coton de Tulear
Baxter- Mini Dax
Pepper- Mini Dax
Good Luck with the dog whatever you name him, he looks like he'll be a fun addition to your family.

mimzy

Originally Posted by cagRN
He does look like Droopy, but I liked OTIS from your list.
I will add one more suggestion from a friend of mine when I got one of my dogs - he wanted somebody to name their new pet Oliver, it was his favorite name.
My dogs have had the following names:
Comanche - German Shepherd K9/Protection Dog
All below were pets:
Mandi- Bichon Frise
York- Rhodesian Ridgeback/Rott mix
Micro- Coton de Tulear
Baxter- Mini Dax
Pepper- Mini Dax
Good Luck with the dog whatever you name him, he looks like he'll be a fun addition to your family.
Thanx CagRN! We're busting at the seams excited to get him!! Baxter is a GREAT dog's name - I also love Oliver.
We have a few Comanches at the veterinary hospital - and they ALL happen to be GSDs, too. LoL - you started a trend!

bronco300

Otis, for sure....or Schliermacher (sh-ly-er-mach-er)....my old prof wanted to name his next dog that.
you've been missin out on big updates lady!

shogun323

Rosco P. Coltrane from the Dukes of Hazzard had a Basset Hound named Flash. I would go with that or Cooter.

mimzy

Well, we've got a new puppy in da hizzy!!!
We went with the name Roland, b/c it's the name of a charachter in one of our favorite songs... and b/c it just suits him so well.
Thanks for all your suggestions, check out his dogster site and leave him a bone!

http://www.dogster.com/?405559