Help me name my fish

bjgwilliam

:help: My name is Hailey I am 10 years old. My dad just bought a Six Line Wrasse. He told me I could ask you guys to help me name my fish. Can you please help ME?!
THANKS!!!!:cheer:

fishcrazy2

U think of a name that u like the best if it was me naming i would name it BILLY BOB im 15 years old and my name bryan

fishieness

i love nameing fish.... but i dont think it could be something that i have to think of, it just comes to me.... I had a tomato clown (he got taken by ick...javascript:smilie('
')) and he was the fattest clown fish youve ever seen. I also have a little snowflake, and i was once worried that if the snowflake ate him, not only would the clown die, but the eel would die he was so fat. I named him porker. And i have Osama Bin'Ladin the orange spotted sleeper goby (he makes tunnels in the crushed coral and hides in them) and i have Kim Joung Eel the snowflake eel (as in Kim Joung Il, The dictator of North Korea). i like nameing the fish based on their perosnality. But its all up to you.
I hope you have fun in this hobby! Im 16 and just getting into it too. But you have a much earlier start than i did.:D ('
')

mombostic

I have a five-year-old, and we like to watch the fish and see what his personality is like for a little while, then give him a name based on that. My three-stripe damsel hitch-hiked home in a piece of live rock, then I dropped him on the floor because I didn't know he was there. His name is Tuff, because he's so tough!