Help Me Please!!!! Please!!!! Please!!! Please!!!!

omair2001

A couple of weeks ago my Queen angel had clouded eyes, just recently my Queens' eyes are gone! Totally gone, there are holes where it's eyes use to be and it seems to be blind. Now my other Angel has a clouded eye and I am afraid the same thing will happen to my Imperor. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!

kart racer

If they are in the same tank I would say get them out. I dont believe you can keep 2 angels in the same tank. At least the ones I have looked into thinking of buying says only one per tank.

ophiura

I would post in disease but it will be important to know water quality and other fish in the tank. The symptoms do not sound like popeye to me which are eyes that are bulging out of the orbits. I suspect your fish was weak and something picked at its eyes. Very important to know about your other fish...these two fish alone would have been, sad to say, terrible fish for a 90 corner tank. Way too cramped which may have lead to the stress and infections that caused the eye trouble and eventual death.

thangbom

well... in my opinion.. it's popeye cloudy eyes seem to explain it all.. my clown trigger had it.. unfortunatly it did before i cured it.. imy trigger got cloudy eyes then it got really blind like.. it'll scratch it's eye on thing seeming like it itches.. and it hardly eatss.. for it cant see it's food.. it was tragic.. he was about 4 1/2 inches.. but q/t u fishes and med them

ophiura

Popeye is not just a cloudy eye - it is a condition and often a symptom of some sort of underlying disease...not necessarily a disease in itself. It can look like there is a bubble behind the eye, and results in a bulging eye. It really looks bizarre.
An animal that traumatizes its eye by scratching it or during transport or something can get an infection, a symptom of which is cloudiness or ultimately this "popeye" condition. But often there is an underlying cause. If it is in both eyes, there is usually some other infection or disease involved (and that is what kills it). If one eye, it is usually some sort of trauma to that eye. So in any case where you see popeye, you usually have to consider some other possible diseases.
And if it shows up in other fish, well, that is definitely cause for major concern. It could be a disease...or it could be another animal. For example, I worked someplace with a lunar wrasse that immediately picked at the eyes of any yellow tang it encountered. Unfortunately, this fish just ate the eyes out immediately...but another fish may just do this as a sign of aggression and could cause trouble for any fish. It is important to figure out what is going on.