Help me take the next step!

nminunni

Picked up a koralia 2 for $12 brand new thanks to some paypal coupons and rebates.
That means 600gph flow plus whatever my HOB filter puts out in a 20g. I hope my fish can swim

nminunni

should have the koralia and new t5's by this weekend. Also I am working on a foam background. I have never been a fan of the fake posters and the foam with some baserock should lend itself to my fish! I hope they like it.
Will post pictures as additions happen.

worrballer

Originally Posted by nminunni
http:///forum/post/2976289
should have the koralia and new t5's by this weekend. Also I am working on a foam background. I have never been a fan of the fake posters and the foam with some baserock should lend itself to my fish! I hope they like it.
Will post pictures as additions happen.
Hey man! I hope to see a bunch of pictures of the background progress. Just a tip: plan for everything first. If you want to upgrade this tank in any way (sump, new filter, drill whatever), take that into account when making your wall. I didn't and have to work around it now.
Also get some PVC sections and make some tunnels, your fish will thank you by swimming through for your enjoyment.
Have fun and feel free to ask any more questions.