Help me with my two tank options!

gotpancit

Ok so I am in between two different tank designs right now.
1) which is the easiest, is to have one side of my tank viewable as if it were placed on a wall. I wont have to modify anything on the tank, stand or canopy besides drill the overflow.
or
2) Requires more elbow grease but would look really clean. Have my tank viewable from both sides, like a room divider. This requires me to scrape off the blue on one side of the tank, put in glass overflow divider and close out the canopy and stand back.
I have room for both options, but its been awhile since I've done woodwork to modify the canopy and stand in option 2. It can't be that hard :)
what do you guys think?

naclh2o nut

2 sides!!!!!
I would if I could. Just installed my 90 bow front and am still thinking about how it would look from the back.

gotpancit

yeah im kind of liking that too. It's probably going to add at least $100 to my budget, but I guess this isn't a cheap hobby.

I agree I like the two sides, that's what I want to do with a predator tank. I think it leaves you with more options for rockwork also.

naclh2o nut

After posting I really set down and looked at that as an option for me. It would be very tough, I have 12" sides. So rock work would be tough to have swimming area on both sides and overflow would take one whole side.
Looks like I just need a another wide tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotpancit

yeah my sides are only 18" long, but right now I'm thinking of just having a fowlr and not having a ton of rocks.
I'm almost settled on doing the 2 sided option. I just plan out exactly where I should put it in the room.